Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Far Farrrr East


I got my eyes set on what's cool. What's cool? sweet jams that only ten other people have heard before, sweaters with all around patterns of giant geometric shapes, beatnik poetry, being bohemian, being fresh with the rest of the room smell'n like dey wearin last week's laundry, tattoos of rosary beads, patchy clothes and a good experimental film knowledge? Why I gotta be cool yo? Why in writing this blog did I want a topic to start with that would make feel smarter and more insightful?

Why do I always want to be the best?

Realizing I continually fail at right community, right vulnerability, right compassion and friendship, and right relinquishing to Christ is no, nooo bueno! But realizing that Christ grants me right community and vulnerability with himself, while offering perfect compassion and friendship to me is something I like and will keep understanding its huge-osity!

Ask for more grace! And stop tryna be soo dang cool!


No comments: